Wednesday, 13 July 2016

The Editorial Board for Dutch Journal of Feminist Studies

I am very excited to announce that I have been invited to join the editorial board of the Dutch Journal of Feminist Studies!  The Editor-In-Chief of the Dutch Journal of Feminist Studies is Professor Sally Munt from the University of Sussex. Dutch Journal of Feminist Studies is published by Lectito and is an open access journal.  



Having an MA and a PhD in Women's Studies, I am passionate about this work, and feminism informs all my writing and teaching.  Dutch Journal of Feminist Studies will be offering a broad spectrum of interdisciplinary feminist scholarship.  We are planning a special issue for the journal. I will post more about that and share the CFP in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.